Lovely house for sale, but picture 11 made me pmsl

(54 Posts)
TerribleTantrums Fri 21-Jun-13 13:27:37

Way out of my price range but near my friend's house so I had a look out of curiosity. I bet those sign-post things cost a fortune but it would have to go if it was my house. Here. I mean, really, how likely is anyone to get lost and need direction in less than an acre?

ReluctantBeing Sat 22-Jun-13 20:19:24

I like it, but I will admit to having no taste.

musickeepsmesane Sat 22-Jun-13 20:25:47

why are there books and no furniture? Did I miss the kitchen? So many pictures of the garden.
Made me laugh though smile

ScentedCandlestickMaker Sun 23-Jun-13 10:57:28

I agree, it lacks taste, but I think it's hard to make large new houses tasteful for some reason. I agree it's dreadful but if you gave it to me I wouldn't say no thank you. I was driving down the bc road yesterday thinking about this thread confused what a Bermuda triangle between mn and rl. I got the luas to Dundrum yesterday and there are apartments that have been sitting empty for 5 years and now they are being actively marketed. Don't tell me it's all going to go mad again. Hopefully this time round people will just say no no no I am not paying 750k for a favela in a cul de sac.

flow4 Sun 23-Jun-13 11:23:17

Oh alriiiiiiight, if you lot don't want it, I'll have it. Just to be helpful, you understand... grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now