Idiots Guide

(7 Posts)

We have instructions for payments, the final stage of the mortgage being sorted was very fast, it went from them having no clue as to what was going on to the offer arriving the next day. We have to give notice in our current rented property, the 7th June is our date of choosing for completion

Crutchlow35 Australia Thu 23-May-13 07:45:51

If your solicitor has your loan papers you should be able to conclude missives well before 7 June.

Other than that get instructions as to when to transfer your deposit to solicitor.

We are DIY moving
Packed one box last night
Moving from a 2 bed to a 3 bed

Solicitor has mortgage offer in hand. Looking to conplete by 7th June smile

Thanks. I will have a look Notyetthere smile

Dumfries & Galloway Mum2Fergus smile

Notyetthere Wed 22-May-13 22:11:55
Mum2Fergus Wed 22-May-13 18:14:42

Hi, Im in Scotland, FTB and moved end Feb. Assume all searches etc in hand? How are you moving, DIY or using removals? Start getting some quotes now. Think about packing...have a good clear out and dont pay to move anything you dont intend to keep. Maybe start listing who you need to contact for change of addresses. Check who provides utilities at new house...will you stay with them, or who you use now? Good time to negotiate some deals...where are you moving to? Congrats, and good luck grin

To moving house! FTB's here; looking to complete in about a fortnight (Scotland), and move in in around 4wks. What do I need to do between now and moving in?

Give it to me in easy and simple steps, still don't quite believe it!

TYIA smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now