Need a Good Builder in Essex

(7 Posts)
LClogs Thu 25-Apr-13 12:48:26

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good reliable builder in or around Brentwood in Essex. I'd really love to have some recommendations as I've watched the scary 'Cowboy Builder' programmes and want to avoid being taken in by a persuasive rogue...

Any ideas anyone?

Madamecastafiore Thu 25-Apr-13 12:49:12

What are you having done?

PyroclasticFlo Thu 25-Apr-13 12:49:49

I'll PM you, my parents are in Shenfield and just had some great building work done.

LClogs Thu 25-Apr-13 13:00:49

Wow, what fast responses!

We're having a 2 storey extension and will need new kitchen bathrooms etc.

It will be quite a big job so I want to do as much checking of builders as I can smile

hellohellohihi Fri 26-Apr-13 13:15:47

New Lofts

They did my parents place and it looks amazing. They specialize in loft conversions and extensions.

AmandaGurney Mon 29-Apr-13 14:03:19

Hello,

My husband is a property developer and buys renovated a resells houses in South West London. He uses a company called Builders GB. I think they also work on one off projects also. They are a very good company and have been working alongside my husband for about 15 years now - so he's happy with their work quality and price. The web address is www.builders.gb.com give them a try and see if they work in Essex.

hitherhannah Mon 17-Oct-16 15:21:51

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now