Paid our deposit yesterday, and all contracts exchanged a bit at how fast our bank called to enquire. Tried to make loan payment today, and bank appear to have blocked it common sense would dictate that in buying a house, there may be some higher levels than spending than usual you'd have thought
Got to go in branch and see them now, hope they money will still be available to send today
Aw gawd, I'm stressing. We had an offer accepted on Friday afternoon, but not been able to get an appointment with Nationwide until a week later (this friday) he said that there is a delay on valuations at the moment.
Have i fucked this up by waiting too long? All you hear is that sellers pull out of buyers are not quick enough and I don't think I'm being quick enough.
I'm stressed already and not even really started yet. Give me
Buddha anyone getting a mortgage is in the same position so I wouldn't worry too much about your sellers.
my one piece of advice is to get a valuation only through your bank and if you want a survey to get it done separately. Valuations only can usually be done quicker than a survey and you can find your own surveyor who is available quickly.
Hi I am currently in the process of applying for mortgage with nation wide, the financial advisor is coming out on Thursday to complete the application. We have been accepted for decision in principle (DIP). Need to pay for application process on Thursday and booking fee due to buying new build. I am worried about paying out (plus solicitors want 400 to start searchers etc) without being 100% we have mortgage offer!! Credit score is good, affordability is there. But some of threads on other sites are making me twitch. We need to provide 3 months pay slips and bank statements. My hubby has just started new job so getting a reference from his employer to give to. Did everyone worry like this?? What can make them say no once having DIP??