Nabru sofas - any experiences?

(6 Posts)
nabruservice Mon 08-Apr-13 07:41:20

Hello, spotted this post, hope you don't mind me adding a few thoughts, I'm Richard from Nabru Customer Service.

Our sofas are very affordable as we make them ourselves and sell them direct to customers over the internet, cutting out the middle man, they are also self assembly which means they are perfect for access restricted locations.

Our sofa beds are designed for occasional use and they are fine for that purpose (I've slept on them myself), we wouldn't recommend that they are used for every day use.

If you want to find out more about what customers have to say there are a lot of reviews from them on trustpilot.

I hope you find my comments helpful

turkeyboots Sun 07-Apr-13 16:02:07

I have a non-sofa bed one. It's nice and robust.

GuinevereOfTheRoyalCourt Fri 05-Apr-13 09:42:26

Yes - it probably is the mattress. It's just a standard camp-bed really, probably typical of a lot of sofa beds. I haven't got a great back, so I'm a bit oversensitive to anything that isn't my orthopaedic mattress!

Misty9 Thu 04-Apr-13 22:29:20

Thanks for that Guinevere - when you say the sofa bed isn't great, is it the mattress? Do you think it would be improved with a duvet under/better mattress? Mind you, for the price I think our guests may have to put up with it!

GuinevereOfTheRoyalCourt Thu 04-Apr-13 13:40:59

We have a regular two seater + sofa bed from nabru. It's in our second reception that's mostly used by the dc, so I didn't want to spend a fortune on a sofa (and delivery through a 1st floor window!) I have to say I've been completely delighted with it. It's incredibly comfy and it is standing up well to the children leaping all over it.

Only downsides are that the sofabed isn't great and that it weighs a tonne; so once in position it can't really be moved.

Misty9 Wed 03-Apr-13 22:21:49

Small living room with 2 doors so limited space for sofa etc. thinking of getting compact corner sofa and came across nabru. UK based company (first tick) and also offer sofa bed option (second tick) but seems very cheap compared to other corner sofas... Red flag. Around £400 (I think you build it yourself though)

Any experiences??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now