Looking for a house in Harrold or Sharnbrook - Bedfordshire

(8 Posts)
Rosie65 Wed 15-May-13 18:19:36

We are looking to move to the other side of Bedford due to school and a possible job. Looking to move on to a different stage of our lives

CuddyMum Wed 15-May-13 18:15:01

Thank you. We are forever in Harrold and Sharnbrook so hopefully this will make our lives easier. Where are you hoping to move to?

Rosie65 Wed 15-May-13 17:57:40

Good Luck! Great schools and a lovely country park.

CuddyMum Wed 15-May-13 17:52:44

Hi Rosie, we are exchanging tomorrow on a house in Harrold. Girls due to start Sharnbrook. All the very best. I hope you find a buyer soon.

Rosie65 Wed 15-May-13 17:32:56

Hi I have a lovely bright airy large 4 bedroom house for sale in Harrold. We need to move as my son is going to sixth form elsewhere. We are on rightmove, http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41169866.html?premiumA=true . This is the link to my house on rightmove, if you are still searching for one please take time to have a look. We can negotiate on the price as we are also keen to move on. Fabulous schools - lower, middle and Sharnbrook Upper on the doorstep

CuddyMum Wed 03-Apr-13 10:01:17

Yep - 4 or 5 beds ideally in Harrold or Sharnbrook smile

sidsgranny Wed 03-Apr-13 09:44:52

Hi! We're in a village near Harrold (in Sharnbrook School catchment). Do you def need 4 bedrooms?

CuddyMum Tue 02-Apr-13 15:03:36

If anyone knows of anyone thinking of selling (or renting) a largish 4 bed house in Harrold or Sharnbrook please let me know. I am due to move out of my current property in 6 weeks time and I can't find anything to rent or buy! Eek! Not panicking or anything confused.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now