Any property developer mums out there?

(10 Posts)
Bella2009 Mon 11-Feb-13 15:29:04

Hi, I've been property developing for two years now in London, not on any grand scale yet but hope to gradually build it up.
I would like to meet other mums in the same position as I am around a lot in the day time and would love to chat to similar minded folks smile

emanuela Mon 11-Feb-13 21:00:01

Hi Bella,

I am very interested in property (especially in north london). I check all the auctions etc there are some great lots sometimes which would be great to develop.

As soon as I save I want to do some of that, would be very happy to meet, either in north london or the city (where I work).

Please let me know if you want to meet up.

I can tell you the best websites to check/where to get materials etc

Bella2009 Tue 12-Feb-13 08:23:29

Hi emanuela,

Thankyou for your message.....
Yes would love to meet up. We have two now and are about to do two next door to each other in hackney!
It will be so nice to talk to you as not everybody gets it or is interested.

smile please message me any dates times that suit you.

kittycat68 Tue 12-Feb-13 15:10:36

hello
i have been doing this for the past eighten years and have three children!!

i belive i am sad to be interested in screw fix catalogues when they come through the post !! smile or so my friends tell me!! dont live in london but the home counties .

emanuela Tue 12-Feb-13 15:37:06

Hi Bella , kitty why don't we agree a day to meet up? I can take an afternoon off work. Maybe after the Easter holidays so that we have enough time to plan? Please let me know

Bella2009 Tue 12-Feb-13 16:08:23

Hi there, that's not sad at all (says the girl who's been comparing loo prices with a smile)
Goodness 18 years! I will bow down to your font of knowledge....

How old are your kids? Mine are 9 and 6.....

I'm hoping we can really get things going now they are at school and I have time to dedicate to it,

Would love to meet up for a chat. smile

lalalonglegs Tue 12-Feb-13 16:18:04

Hi - I've been developing (very small scale) in south London for a couple of years, three kids aged 9, 6, 4. I think meeting up would be cool.

kittycat68 Tue 12-Feb-13 16:21:20

Mine are now 18,15,13 all at secondary. started doing this just after having my oldest as he was a poorley baby in and out of hospital so needed something to fit in around this!! i will say i found the best time during the primary years as when they got into secondary they all wanted ferrying around every where and still do!!
I am now fully able to rewire a house do most plumbing ( not boilers) fit a kitchen or bathroom tiling etc. although plastering not my strength as dont like getting it in my hair!!!! had the last two years off from the work due to a divorce but thinking of starting up again as getting itchy to do another!! Am happy to meet up would be fun!!

Bella2009 Wed 13-Feb-13 08:36:53

Well girls let's all meet up. It will be lovely to make a new little group where we are all doing up property of some sort or another. New friends.
I am around after half term, what days times suit you all?

How exciting!

Amanda

Bella2009 Fri 15-Feb-13 12:22:00

Hi there,

Would you be free to meet up the week after half term?
Hope so,

Amanda smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now