ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Anyone used Direct Conservatories 4 U?

(7 Posts)
tutu100 Wed 30-Jan-13 14:53:41

My mum is thinking of getting a conservatory from them, we have searched for reviews on them, but haven't found any. Has anyone used them? And if so would you reccomend them?

tutu100 Wed 30-Jan-13 17:36:22

Bump

tutu100 Wed 30-Jan-13 23:20:27

Bumping again as she's going to take the plunge tomorrow.

RedHelenB Thu 31-Jan-13 19:26:21

The name is enough to put me off, sorry! It shouts cheap & poor quality.

FlatCapAndAWhippet Sat 02-Feb-13 07:47:27

I would only go on personal recommendation for a conservatory, it's a minefield!

Geday81 Thu 21-Jan-16 17:10:54

Hi

How did your mum find direct 4u?

mummytodaisy1 Tue 20-Sep-16 14:30:28

My mum and dad made the mistake of using them on their old house! Poor quality and terrible customer service. They had numerous missing parts and couldn't build. we rang up and were passed around and in the end onto a totally different company who they bought the kit in from. poor quality and service. We didn't realise until after is they don't make it and just buy it in. they chose them because of price and im afraid they got what they paid for. they went with another diy kit from a differnt company on their new house which wasnt as cheap and the difference is unbeliveable. I will try and find out who they used if they can remember but it was one who made everything and they made the base as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now