House History - Odiham

(8 Posts)
Nix01 Thu 10-Jan-13 11:39:18

Does anyone know how I can find the history of this house?

I'm very curious about it....it looks lovely, except for the street view! How far away do you think that is?

www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34989301.html

BuiltForComfort Thu 10-Jan-13 18:23:13

When you say history do you mean buying / selling history? Zoopla.co.uk and the Land Registry are usually good for this. Though I've had a quick look on both and nothing doing for this house - only 3 properties have been sold in its village in the last 5 years, mind you there are only 18 houses there in total. Looks like a lovely area but grin at the street view!

BuiltForComfort Thu 10-Jan-13 18:38:12

Just checked it out with google maps on satellite view - that Street view is pretty accurate!

bryonywhisker Thu 10-Jan-13 18:42:55

On the first pic of the house, I think the M3 is to the left, RIGHT behind the trees.

Nix01 Fri 11-Jan-13 06:23:58

Thanks all. Have contacted the agent for clarification...I guess someone has to live at the end of the village!

herhonesty Fri 11-Jan-13 07:28:53

It's not actually in Odiham itself and wouldn't describe area as a village. But in that area that does represent very good value for money!

BuiltForComfort Fri 11-Jan-13 09:49:30

Well there's the end of the village and then there's being within spitting distance of the M3! Let us know how you get on?

If you look on the satelite view, you can see just how close to the M3 it is. It's also not actually in Odiham, or in a village at all if I remember rightly. If you have children they will need to be driven everywhere, and unless you keep horses, there isn't much for them to do. That said, it is a very pretty area to live in, and I liked the schools! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now