Slightly peeved that I just found out through another agent that the house I was due to view on Saturday has been sold! Have just phoned to check this with the agent and he has to get someone else to ring me back. Not that it matters I suppose if I'm not proceedable but I wonder whether they would have actually let me know.
I'd have let me view too! The agent seemed embarrassed but hey!
Unfortunately, now I've registered interest with Wilson Peacock I am being bombarded with calls and emails from them and Taylors!! Typically they're talking about houses with no gardens and outside of the areas I specified!
House on rightmove tonight apparently! Very excited to join thread. Any tips about how to leave the house for viewings? We have decluttered and cleaned but don't know whether its worth buying flowers, etc? Or putting up a hanging basket outside? It's a little 2 up 2 down vic terrace which seem to be selling to FTBs ok at the moment. Will be very disappointed if we don't have anyone viewing in the next week.
MrsJamin - welcome! I think clean, tidy, cared for and everything in its place should do the trick. Maybe hide any pet paraphernalia etc. I used to buy flowers for each viewing but have now invested in some nice fake flowers from Ikea! Do you have a lot of competition? I know that 2 up 2 downs sell very quickly here. What area are you in? All the very best. Hope you have some viewings lined up
Ah well thought it was too good to be true. Our buyers have pulled out. They came for another viewing after accepting their offer, they were very keen, asked how quick could we move, what were leaving etc. then we got a phone call the day after saying it was off!
Can't work some people out. I'm expecting this to be a bumpy ride.
Stagnant! Had a couple of time waster viewers recently and still have local couple interested when they sell. I'm feeling very frustrated as I saw a great house but it sold within a day! I saw another house but she won't let me view as we've not sold. I'm feeling that my life is on hold right now.
It's so frustrating isn't it? Like you say you're just waiting for that offer.. I've said to dh that I'll give it 8 weeks then I'd like to take it off the market.. tbh it's him that's keen to move, I like where I am!
Hate feeling in limbo. How long has yours been up for?