Another F&B request for suggestions white

(4 Posts)
suntodayplease Sun 25-Nov-12 15:33:45

Please can you suggest any cool off whites/v pale grey to work with white woodwork in a dark hallway? I need to make a decision asap and my walls are starting to look like a patchwork quilt. I've tried satin slipper but it looks a little warm? This was supposed to be the fun bit but I've spent a fortune on sample pots and DH is v bored of talking about white paint now so MN please help!

Pandam Sun 25-Nov-12 19:23:35

Yes, we have slipper satin and it is creamy and warm. Have you tried Cornforth White? Def. pale grey.

suntodayplease Mon 26-Nov-12 16:40:08

Thanks Pandam, tried cornforth white and its perfect, along with strong white my hallway colours are finally fixed! Now for the flooring....

TWvirgin Mon 26-Nov-12 20:39:53

We just switched from f&b to Little Greene and love love love. Better color, more choices, v hard wearing. We went with French grey - it's got 4 shades depending how light/dark you want it. It looked a bit purplish with old stair carpet but now new striped one is in, it's back to a subtle grey. Also have white woodwork.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now