Have you bought anything from bathstore?

(10 Posts)
Iwannamovenow Fri 11-May-12 18:58:44

I've seen a bathroom suite that I like in bathstore but they've got some terrible reviews online.

Has anyone got anything nice to say about them?
Tia.

tricot39 Fri 11-May-12 19:40:13

They are cheap compared to other places but not the cheapest. We saw our suite there but did some googling and sourced elsewhere. You dont need to be stuck with them

Ps think v v carefully before installing one of the beautiful crosswater valves in the wall. Ours needs servicing every 6 months. Complete pita.

viktoria Fri 11-May-12 19:52:37

I'm expecting a Bathstore delivery on Monday - this is our second shower room for which we are buying most things from bathstore.
agree with tricot - they are not necessarily the cheapest.
I'm buying radiators and basin taps from somewhere else.

We are happy with all the Bathstore items we bought for our first shower room - which we have had for 5 years now.

molschambers Fri 11-May-12 19:59:12

I think their stuff is good but only when on offer. Full price isn't particularly good value generally. Have bath, basins, loos and furniture from them and pleased with them. Showers, trays and enclosures and taps were much cheaper elsewhere at the time.

musttidyupmusttidyup Fri 11-May-12 20:01:24

Delighted with the products but dreadful dreadful customer service when the shower they supplied us with was faulty. Really awful. And sneaky. Not nice.

Littlefish Fri 11-May-12 20:04:39

We've had two bathrooms from them. We've generally found them very good. However, it's really important that you check all the boxes when they arrive. We waited a few weeks and then when we looked, the toilet pan was completely smashed. They refused to replace it, even though we'd spent a least 2k with them previously, because we'd taken more than 7 days to let them know.

Iwannamovenow Fri 11-May-12 20:18:16

Thanks for that. I've seen a loo, basin and bath I like (all on offer at the moment) but I did think that their bits (taps etc) were expensive compared to other places. I've found the shower and taps I want elsewhere anyway.

A lot of the bad reviews are about the customer service.

Chippychop Fri 11-May-12 23:01:02

We spent over 5k with them on 4 bathrooms/loo's.customer service was great. Although I agree about checking boxes. Quality is ok.... Plugs are awful though and don't work

SwedishEdith Fri 11-May-12 23:07:52

We got a bath from them (in 1/2 price sale) All completely fine. Taps were from elsewhere and the showroom was quite pushy but I'd buy from them again

user1475069626 Wed 28-Sep-16 15:43:05

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now