Boden returns - sales items

(12 Posts)
CheeseEloise1 Thu 11-Aug-16 22:15:29

Am I right in understanding that Boden don't do free returns on sales items? I am confused by their terms and conditions. Thanks

PandasRock Fri 12-Aug-16 07:14:24

I've not bought from them in a while, but I don't believe they do. If you have an old returns sticker from a previous delivery (I used to save them up) then stick that on.

carrietwick Fri 12-Aug-16 07:25:16

I've always sent back sale items for free. I've just had a refund yesterday actually with no problems (I only ever buy in the sale there).

sugarmonster64 Fri 12-Aug-16 07:28:35

I bought sale items using a code I found on here with free delivery and returns.

CheeseEloise1 Fri 12-Aug-16 08:27:10

Carrietwick, do they send you a return label with the sale items? I want to order up a few swimming suits to see which one fits best and then will need to return the others. I don't want to do this if I have to pay postage. I don't have any old returns labels.

Starman16 Fri 12-Aug-16 08:35:01

I have a code for 10% off and free delivery and returns you can use if you like: A7Q3

You won't get the 10% off on sale items but you should still get the free delivery/returns I think.

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Fri 12-Aug-16 08:40:09

Oh I've just bought a swimsuit from them that's amazing.

I second the advice above about using the free delivery and returns code.

CheeseEloise1 Fri 12-Aug-16 09:14:30

I got
"A5J6 until 3 /9.

20% off , free P&P and returns."
On one of the threads. Does this mean free returns on sales items too? Which swimsuit did you get? They have some lovely ones in the sale. How long does delivery take? Leaving next Wednesday afternoon. Will that give things enough time to arrive if I order today?

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Fri 12-Aug-16 09:52:00

It's the wrap front swimsuit. I'm between sizes and went for the larger of the two sizes in the end. I think it's meant to hold you in but I wanted to be able to inhale but it's the comfiest swimsuit I've ever had.

CheeseEloise1 Fri 12-Aug-16 11:27:24

I am ordering the multicoloured one of those Flop. How long did your order take to come?

CheeseEloise1 Fri 12-Aug-16 11:28:41

I am ordering the multicoloured one of those Flop. How long did your order take to come?

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Fri 12-Aug-16 13:43:06

I think pretty quickly - within the week. It might be worth giving them a call to ask? They are always pretty friendly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now