HURRY! FREE Cook Book! Limited Time

(3 Posts)
LoveFoodUK Sat 14-May-16 15:21:55

Hello and happy Caturday!
We at Love Food HQ are on a mission - to share our love of food! So, for a very limited time - today only - you can grab yourselves a copy of our new book ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Yes: FREE! It's called "Food to Love Cook Book - From dawn 'til dusk recipes" and you'll find easy-to-follow instructions on each recipe, a full list of ingredients and a photo of each dish. The book provides you with recipes from breakfast through to lunch and beyond to dinner...plus puddings for the occasional treat, too.
To get your very own copy of our new book, it's available on Amazon now: goo.gl/KI43eE
And please help us share our love of food by telling all your friends and family about this one-off special offer...free cook book to download NOW!

5BlueHydrangea Sat 14-May-16 15:27:48

Quick enough?? I got one! Thanks, I like a freebie. Some of the recipes not to my taste but some good ones in there that are.

LoveFoodUK Sat 14-May-16 15:54:24

We like freebies, too! And sharing our love of food. The recipes are wide in content and appeal to a wide mix of tastes so something for everyone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now