"Let's Talk About Pregnancy" - Win £50 M&S voucher

(1 Post)
nataliecook Wed 23-Mar-16 10:08:13

Hello everyone!

I’m a Trainee Clinical Psychologist studying for my doctorate at the University of Oxford, and I have a passion for promoting research in perinatal mental health.

We are looking to recruit pregnant women to take part in my thesis, which aims to understand more about women’s experiences of pregnancy and expectations about motherhood. Specifically, we would like to hear from first-time pregnant women in their third trimester who have been feeling low in mood over the past few weeks.

If you are interested in winning one of three £50 Marks and Spencer vouchers for your participation in our main study, you can either email me directly (Natalie.Cook@hmc.ox.ac.uk), or can register your details using this link: psychiatryoxford.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dbeq8IXfRzdjLtb. Following this, I will contact you to take part in a quick 5-minute online screening questionnaire.

If you know of anyone who may be interested in taking part, feel free to forward this post on to them. Equally, if you have any questions about the process, please feel free to contact me.

We only have 20 places to fill, so sign up soon to avoid disappointment!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Natalie smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now