Kings Camps 2016 Discount Code

(8 Posts)
sazzleevans Wed 03-Feb-16 10:52:41

Hi Guys

I have just booked my 3 girls into Kings Camps using discount code F&F030 which works for 2016.

I telephoned the main office and I quoted the code and said I wanted to pay the Friends and Family deposit (which the code is) and only needed to pay £1!!! That was for my 3 kids over 2 weeks in July and August. The rest I pay in mid June I think.

Its a loyalty code i have used and also shared for 3 years, lots of my friends now share it to at work etc. This will be my 4th year using the same code. The more people share and quote the code the more the discount is applied. The last 3 years we have all had 20% off the summer camps!!!! Fab when you have the few going for a number of days or weeks.

The discount is applied just before your balance is due.

So call and quote F&F030 pay a £1 deposit and get sharing. Facebook must have its uses!! :-)

sazzleevans Thu 18-Feb-16 17:22:00

We are all getting 20% off this year too!!!! Easter and beyond is sorted!!!!

Abour09 Sat 05-Mar-16 09:34:23

Hi,

I've tried to apply the code when booking online but didnot work! Is it only for booking over the phone?

sazzleevans Mon 14-Mar-16 09:20:01

You can input it online but the discount won't show its applied when the balance is due. For Easter I would call.

sazzleevans Mon 14-Mar-16 09:22:08

Just make sure you input the code and then on payment page you can also select "friends and family" which is at the bottom and the deposit changes to £1.

Main thing is making sure code is input. You will get the 20% off balance.

sazzleevans Mon 14-Mar-16 09:22:56

They send an email just before due date to say it's been applied and the amount payable.

Abour09 Sun 27-Mar-16 13:41:20

thanks

sazzleevans Wed 29-Jun-16 19:45:10

No problem. The kings camps discount code is now active on their website too. So its even easier to get the 20% off. Handy as i have just added a few days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now