Legoland offers?

(3 Posts)
notjusttheirmum Mon 13-Jul-15 08:08:21

We want to take our eldest for her 6th birthday to legoland, so will be two adults & one child. It's a weekday in the middle of August so I am really struggling to find a way of making it cheap! I only need passes to the park for one day, no hotel needed. I have one of the Kellogg's buy one get one free tickets so was going to pay for one adult & do the other free, but was wondering if there was any other vouchers or ways around saving money such as a half price entry offer anywhere etc so the child's ticket is cheaper? Or get an adult half price so it's still cheaper all in? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mary1935 Sun 02-Aug-15 21:36:14

Hi there have you any tesco points as you can use them for theme parks. Go to there website and look at club card boost section. Enjoy!!!

girlsyearapart Tue 04-Aug-15 18:43:03

Go on eBay or gumtree and search for your date. You will definitely get a few people selling on there as the sun were doing their promo tickets.
We get ours off eBay every time no problem

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now