Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Boden Sale

(13 Posts)
johnworf Sun 06-Jul-14 00:36:38

...starts 6th July. Which by my reckoning is about now.

Might not be until the morning.

Happy shopping. grin

TwentiethCenturyGirl Sun 06-Jul-14 09:29:22

They must think we're daft. They had a 30% off promotion a couple of weeks ago and most the sale stuff is reduced by less than that. However I've found a few bits of Mini stuff that I've had my eye on and are reduced by more than that, so they're in my basket.

I'm not buying them without a free delivery code though. Has anybody got one that's working with the sale? I can normally find one but am struggling this year.

Help please!

dreamingofsun Sun 06-Jul-14 09:59:40

i can't remember ever seeing a sale, from any other company, that is more expensive than it was a few weeks previously.

Greengardenpixie Sun 06-Jul-14 10:48:44

It is ridiculous. I had the preview of the sale and have ordered nothing because the prices are reduced by literally a few pounds!! I would hang in there if you are after stuff because they are bound to reduce again.

LadySybilLikesCake Sun 06-Jul-14 10:52:47

It's not a very good sale. 10% off is nothing when the clothes are expensive to start off with.

GretchenWiener Sun 06-Jul-14 11:05:06

its on. and its average

johnworf Sun 06-Jul-14 16:49:45

I haven't ordered anything. Agree with previous posts re the poor reductions. AND you don't even get free delivery!

LadySybilLikesCake Sun 06-Jul-14 18:44:37

I've ordered ds some things now, there's a lot of things for 12-16 year olds, but I couldn't see anything for me to justify the cost, even at a 'discounted' price. I like a couple of the dresses, but they are still just under £70 each! I don't like them that much blush

MaisOuiMaisOui Sun 06-Jul-14 21:26:59

I'm the same - have only ordered a couple of things that were 50% off as you can always get at least 20% off with a voucher code so there is no way I would buy something with only 10% off. Very strange sale.

I'm sure there will be another round of reductions quite soon to tempt us.

I have never found a working free delivery code at sale time but if anyone has one that would help a lot.

LadySybilLikesCake Sun 06-Jul-14 21:56:03

The sale at Joules is the same. 10% off the majority of things, some more but not many.

No code, sorry.

Linguaphile Sun 06-Jul-14 22:50:51

Okay, I'm looking at the sale now and there is a ton of 50% off stuff in the baby section! Just spent a fortune...

MillieH30 Mon 07-Jul-14 21:15:07

I called up yesterday to ask about free delivery codes during the sale, and was told that there aren't any at the moment sad

rootypig Fri 11-Jul-14 11:01:19

I got a free delivery email yesterday..... they obviously aren't shifting stuff! sill sods, noone pays delivery on full price, why would they on sale?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now