Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Boden rewards for online reviews.... Anyone? Ever?

(7 Posts)
SHORTLY12 Wed 02-Jul-14 22:17:36

Despite living in a highly Boden part of London I have not managed to find one person ever or ever known of who has won the grand of store credit they claim is up for grabs if you review your purchase, ditto the Boden Insider surveys - literally everyone I known has been asked to do this but NO one has ever won a thing.
K
Just asking - has anyone ever won it?

Or the Clark's free shoes for a year??

maxybrown Fri 04-Jul-14 11:10:29

I know people who have won the insiders credit

Veins Fri 04-Jul-14 12:05:33

Not me!

shopalot Fri 04-Jul-14 22:23:31

I have Shortly. A few years ago and i have only ever done half a dozen or so reviews and I won £50. Was chuffed to bits smile

Piddlepuddle Wed 16-Jul-14 11:17:58

My dsis won it so it does happen...

I know somebody who won a £500 credit from Boden, I'll have to ask them what it was for.

bargainfreak Wed 16-Jul-14 12:11:34

I have never won the Review credit or the Insiders credit despite doing lots of both. However, I did get asked by them to do a Photographic Diary of what I wore for a week and got £200 Boden credit last year! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now