Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Monsoon Sale when is it on?

(6 Posts)
bargainfreak Wed 16-Jul-14 19:40:46

I got the same e:mail mamabear35 as I'm a reward card holder. I have just been on their website and not very impressed with the sale - the maxi dress I wanted isn't even in the sale at all (Tropicana dress) and there isn't much else - many things only have about 30 per cent off - very disappointed! sad

mamabear35 Wed 16-Jul-14 15:49:32

Just got an email now saying as a reward card customer we get exclusive access to the 50% sale from 6pm tonight online!! Have you got a reward card?

ilovemydoggy Wed 16-Jul-14 15:28:19

Starts Thursday, but they are marking stock now. If it's as an x it will be half price if not look for an 8 digit number and the last 4 numbers will be the price it Is in the sale.

frankietwospots Wed 16-Jul-14 15:22:15

Just seen racks ready for sale at Monsoon store at Paddington station..

bargainfreak Thu 26-Jun-14 16:10:42

I am waiting for it too - do not want to pay £79 for the maxi dress I have my eye on! I looked at their FB page and last year it went live on 9th July. However, I seem to remember I got an e:mail link to it a day or two beforehand last year as I have a Reward Card. So my guess is it will start the week after next - annoying as so many other sales have already started!

hulahoopsilove Wed 25-Jun-14 10:04:41

anyone?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now