Monsoon Sale when is it on?

(6 Posts)
hulahoopsilove Wed 25-Jun-14 10:04:41

bargainfreak Thu 26-Jun-14 16:10:42

I am waiting for it too - do not want to pay £79 for the maxi dress I have my eye on! I looked at their FB page and last year it went live on 9th July. However, I seem to remember I got an e:mail link to it a day or two beforehand last year as I have a Reward Card. So my guess is it will start the week after next - annoying as so many other sales have already started!

frankietwospots Wed 16-Jul-14 15:22:15

Just seen racks ready for sale at Monsoon store at Paddington station..

ilovemydoggy Wed 16-Jul-14 15:28:19

Starts Thursday, but they are marking stock now. If it's as an x it will be half price if not look for an 8 digit number and the last 4 numbers will be the price it Is in the sale.

mamabear35 Wed 16-Jul-14 15:49:32

Just got an email now saying as a reward card customer we get exclusive access to the 50% sale from 6pm tonight online!! Have you got a reward card?

bargainfreak Wed 16-Jul-14 19:40:46

I got the same e:mail mamabear35 as I'm a reward card holder. I have just been on their website and not very impressed with the sale - the maxi dress I wanted isn't even in the sale at all (Tropicana dress) and there isn't much else - many things only have about 30 per cent off - very disappointed! sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now