Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

20% off any order at Barefoot Books ( includes cd books, puppets, board games)

(1 Post)
Miapia Fri 14-Feb-14 16:42:23

Hi everyone. I am a mum of 2 and former children's books editor, who now represents Barefoot Books - so contact me if you want any ideas on titles for your little ones.

I know every little bit helps, so i have a great 20% off any book order promotion for you all.

Simply by using the code First 2014 at checkout on my urls listed below, before 31st March 2014.

CD story books

Check out our colourful & interactive sing-a-long cd books for under 5s with so many themes: pirates, animal boogie, hole in the bottom of the sea, if you're happy, shape swingalong etc

store.barefootbooks.com/uk/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?by_subject=157?bf_affiliate_code=000-01gn

Beautifully illustrated story cd books( great for bedtime)

Little red riding hood, Jack and the beanstalk, Prince's bedtime, gigantic turnip, Little red hen ( featuring Famous actress Debra Messing from American sitcom Will & Grace). Storytime & Story tree for multiple stories.

store.barefootbooks.com/uk/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?by_subject=158&p=2?bf_affiliate_code=000-01gn

For a preview of all our books online please feel free to visit & order direct at: www.maria-medeiros.barefootbooks.com.

You will be directed to my recommended books of the week page.

Now click the tab' Buy barefoot' on the top left hand corner. Click any of the tabs to browse through our entire selection of books, puppets, puzzles and more. Just click on the item you would like to purchase, select the format on the product page and add to your shopping basket. After you have selected all the products you want to buy, just click on the shopping basket at the top of the screen to view all the titles you have selected along with the prices, quantity and subtotal.

You will then be able to fill in your relevant delivery and payment details, finally ending up with the confirm order option at the final checkout.

Delivery is free for orders over £40. P&P for each order under £40* is charged at a flat rate of £2.49 plus 50p per additional item, capped at a total of £4.99.

Delivery usually takes 2/3 days and you will be sent an email on the day the order will be delivered, giving you a tracking number, which often tells you the hour slot it will be delivered.

Hope that answers most of your questions, have a browse and happy reading!

Maria, surrey

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now