Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

20% Boden discount code, anyone?

(8 Posts)
polyhymnia Thu 06-Feb-14 12:57:46

Just that, really.

Have posted below asking for 20 % code but stupidly left out magic word 'Boden'!

SerendipityAlways Thu 06-Feb-14 13:01:17

I was just about to post this very question - have something in my basket but need a 20% discount!

May09Bump Wed 12-Feb-14 15:39:15

The only one I have is buy three items and get the 4th for 1 pound. Quite good saving if you buy 4 higher value items. Its M322.

simsysims Mon 24-Feb-14 17:58:04

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

RozzyMummy Tue 25-Feb-14 12:35:42

Thanks for the share Simsy, I like that charities benefit as well as us getting a discount.

forbreakfast Tue 25-Feb-14 21:34:30

But the My Favourite Voucher Code spammers get 80% don't they, Rozzymummy. hmm
And they're mostly just regurgitating codes and offers people have already posted on here.

RozzyMummy Tue 25-Feb-14 22:43:57

@forbreakfast well it is better than nothing.... I think it is a good idea to help good causes at the same time as I am shopping.....

forbreakfast Tue 25-Feb-14 23:15:33

The Favourite Voucher Codes people are spamming the place to help themselves primarily. You know, the 80% they get.

And, like I said, they're mostly regurgitating codes genuine people have already posted on here. They're irritating, and I bet I'm not the only person to have reported them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now