Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Any railcard offers out there?

(6 Posts)
IAmOptimusPrime Sun 26-Jan-14 12:10:53

I'm trying to get a family railcard so I can take my son to London for the day (a birthday treat I promised him) but the train fair is crazy.

Does anyone have a voucher code or any discounts for family and friends railcard? I don't have any tesco vouchers either.

The family anf friends railcard is definitely worth it so I recommend you get one, they are only about £18 I think? I don't think you can get a discount on buying one, but once you have one they are well worth it.

Oops I was wrong, they are £30! So probably only worth it if you are going to use it quite a few times a year!

IsItSummerYet Sun 26-Jan-14 12:16:58

I occasionally have seen it on offer for £20 but not aware of it being on offer currently.

IAmOptimusPrime Sun 26-Jan-14 13:48:07

They do tend to have offers during the summer, last year they had £8 off. But I've just been down to the station and with LEAFLET3 you get £3 off when you buy online.

It would be cheaper for me to drive to London and park but that's not as fun for a 7 year old! Trust me to live on one of the most expensive train routes.

itsanewday Thu 06-Feb-14 08:57:18

It's on offer for £20 at the family and friends website until 25 Feb.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now