Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Center Parcs discounts?

(6 Posts)
philden Mon 06-Jan-14 11:35:03

Looking to book Center Parcs for August best holidays ever but don't come cheap! Would really appreciate any promotion codes if anyone has
TIA

beepbeep Mon 06-Jan-14 14:06:56

Sorry but I don't believe they do them. Once you've been they'll give you a code to book again within a month to guarantee the lowest price on your next holiday

philden Tue 07-Jan-14 06:46:20

I think they do some late availability offers but I don't want to risk it
If anyone has a code they are not using would appreciate thanks

Flossiechops Tue 07-Jan-14 06:59:04

Cp do not do discount codes anymore - they haven't for quite a few yrs. They do discounted late deals but that's if your willing to take the risk on it being fully booked.

They don't do discount codes I'm afraid.

There won't be anyone who has a code that they aren't using who can pass it to you.

philden Tue 07-Jan-14 12:10:55

thanks all above

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now