Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Landsend £10 off plus free delivery

(7 Posts)
bargainfreak Mon 23-Dec-13 14:47:51

Hi - if anyone's ordering anything in the Landsend sale, there is a code that gives £10 off as well as free delivery until 31.12.13. It is: OCADOFD
(Handy if you're only spending £40-£50!)

tribpot Mon 23-Dec-13 14:51:54

Ooh thanks, will make a note of that. I got some snowboots for free one year because they had a great discount and I was buying an enormous winter coat as well. Admittedly said boots are a replica of some my grandma used to wear in the 80s but frankly I do not give a shit if it means my feet are warm.

littleducks Tue 24-Dec-13 10:24:13

thanks, i have ordered some boots and dresses for dd!

CMOTDibbler Tue 24-Dec-13 10:36:23

Brill, got a new down jacket and fleece boot slippers for £34!

Marne Sat 28-Dec-13 11:35:38

Thank you, just bought dd1 3 dresses and a skirt for £30, I will now have to send back some of the bits I bought her in the 'next' sale, the landsend dresses are much better quality and cost me less smile.

bargainfreak Sat 28-Dec-13 21:04:29

Yes their quality is great. Just ordered some more tops and nighties - I have done more than one order with the £10 off and free delivery and the code works each time! smile

nobodysfool Tue 31-Dec-13 15:06:43

Ah what a shame it's only taking the free P&P off now hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now