Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Any Bristol Zoo entry deals please?

(5 Posts)
IwishIwasmoreorganised Thu 17-Oct-13 22:47:44

My ds's are keen to visit Bristol Zoo over half term.

Has anybody seen any current entry deals - by the time I've paid for diesel, bridge toll and lunch (probably a picnic) it's looking like and expensive day out!

IwishIwasmoreorganised Fri 18-Oct-13 22:06:33

Maybe I'll have to think again!

cornetjo Sun 20-Oct-13 23:08:58

Why don't you visit www.noahsarkzoofarm.co.uk/. I prefer it to Bristol Zoo, and there are usually some deals to be had on entry fee.

MiconiumHappens Sun 20-Oct-13 23:16:07

I had a half price for kids voucher from voucher cloud - worth a look.

IwishIwasmoreorganised Mon 21-Oct-13 10:34:11

Thanks.

We've been to Noah's Ark before. I really wasn't a fan of all the creationist bumf about everything. When we went last time neither of our dc were able to read in English. Now ds1 can and reads anything and everything so we'll be avoiding going the for that reason alone!

I'll have a look at voucher cloud. That's one I've not checked already!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now