Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the offers page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Sign-up to our Money Saver newsletter here.

Micro scooters

(7 Posts)
Locketjuice Tue 15-Oct-13 07:06:51

Where's the cheapest/best place to buy?
Everyone said JoJo with its discount codes but it says no discount codes can be used with micros sad

noisytoys Tue 15-Oct-13 07:09:41

I used a 15% off code on Jojo for a mini micro last month it was about £8 off

bubbakin Tue 15-Oct-13 09:51:53

I'm on the lookout too but no joy after a week of looking. Bit spooky though as never been on micro scooter website yet last week they sent me a catalogue so knew I'd been looking at their scooters! I'm just going to buy it directly from them as love their accessories too & not seen them elsewhere.

MooseyMoo Wed 16-Oct-13 07:01:47

There's a voucher code in chilled Ella's kitchen items for £10 off a £50 spend at Jojo which works on micro scooters.

I used code MM21 to get 10% off a micro scooter. I'm sure it's still working.

Locketjuice Thu 17-Oct-13 07:07:01

Just tried didn't work hmm
Thanks will have a look into Ella's kitchen smile

SparkyUK Thu 17-Oct-13 16:01:29

Bubbakin, I just got a catalogue from them and have never orderd from them or been to their site. I think it is a run-up to Christmas thing (or maybe they know my DS' birthday?) I assume they have my name from something else, like JoJo Maman or one of the many children's sites I've ordered from. A bit annoying but DS had a good giggle at the picture of father christmas on a scooter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now