Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Micro scooters

(7 Posts)
Locketjuice Tue 15-Oct-13 07:06:51

Where's the cheapest/best place to buy?
Everyone said JoJo with its discount codes but it says no discount codes can be used with micros sad

noisytoys Tue 15-Oct-13 07:09:41

I used a 15% off code on Jojo for a mini micro last month it was about £8 off

bubbakin Tue 15-Oct-13 09:51:53

I'm on the lookout too but no joy after a week of looking. Bit spooky though as never been on micro scooter website yet last week they sent me a catalogue so knew I'd been looking at their scooters! I'm just going to buy it directly from them as love their accessories too & not seen them elsewhere.

MooseyMoo Wed 16-Oct-13 07:01:47

There's a voucher code in chilled Ella's kitchen items for £10 off a £50 spend at Jojo which works on micro scooters.

I used code MM21 to get 10% off a micro scooter. I'm sure it's still working.

Locketjuice Thu 17-Oct-13 07:07:01

Just tried didn't work hmm
Thanks will have a look into Ella's kitchen smile

SparkyUK Thu 17-Oct-13 16:01:29

Bubbakin, I just got a catalogue from them and have never orderd from them or been to their site. I think it is a run-up to Christmas thing (or maybe they know my DS' birthday?) I assume they have my name from something else, like JoJo Maman or one of the many children's sites I've ordered from. A bit annoying but DS had a good giggle at the picture of father christmas on a scooter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now