Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Does anyone have a Land's End code?

(3 Posts)
NotInGuatemalaNowDrRopata Sun 13-Oct-13 20:44:19

Thanks so much bargainfreak - you're awesome!

bargainfreak Fri 11-Oct-13 16:07:19

Hi, I have bought a couple of nighties from them and they are lovely and soft and well made, not tried their slippers but my mum has just bought a long puffa coat and it looks lovely (well made). I have a 20% off code on the back of a catalogue they sent me. It is K7M1320 - you are welcome to try it - I am not sure if it can be used by anyone or not. It says it's valid until 27.10.13. Good luck! smile

NotInGuatemalaNowDrRopata Thu 10-Oct-13 18:10:37

I want a coat, but it's £150, and I like the look of their slippers - does anyone have them? Are they any good/comfy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now