Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Anyone have a Mint Velvet code please?

(8 Posts)
SaraHam74 Mon 14-Oct-13 14:30:33

I am also trying to find a Mint Velvet and it is in vain as none of them work, but I did find this Mint Velvet competition to win £250 of vouchers. Just thought I would share smile

Belindaearl2 Sat 12-Oct-13 21:48:40

Hopeful bump

fififolle Sun 06-Oct-13 19:39:29

Missed this by hours! Any more about?

AlfalfaMum Sat 05-Oct-13 22:26:23

Thanks again.
Just bought this lovely skirt and a scarf smile I think they will both go with lots of things I already have.
It was showing 15% off first, but then 20% when I clicked through to the final payment stage.

AlfalfaMum Sat 05-Oct-13 21:25:53

Thanks a million! So glad I had a quick check back smile

bargainfreak Sat 05-Oct-13 20:22:13

FALL works until midnight tonight - just checked my e:mail message from them. But it says it's only for 15% off!

Missbopeep Sat 05-Oct-13 19:15:03

FALL for 20% was valid but not sure until when.

AlfalfaMum Sat 05-Oct-13 16:57:15

There's something I really I want to buy, but it's a bit £££, if I get 20% (or anything!) off I can convince myself it's a bargain smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now