Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Mint velvet. If you see a code ..

(11 Posts)
Screwfox Thu 05-Sep-13 17:40:35

I need some grey stuff.

Phaedra11 Sat 07-Sep-13 13:01:23

Fall gives 15% off until October 5th.

Screwfox Sat 07-Sep-13 13:24:58

Ooh thanks P

SaraHam74 Fri 13-Sep-13 13:33:14

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

TwinkleSparkleBling Fri 13-Sep-13 16:07:58

Thanks. Just ordered some new boots and a couple of tops on the strength of the discount code

mamililianel Sat 14-Sep-13 08:33:54

FALL gives you free P&P and free returns as well as the 15% x

sassytheFIRST Sat 14-Sep-13 08:48:33

Started a thread on mint v the other day. It's all so grey and baggy, like elephant skin. There is the odd gem in the catalogue but then I suspect it is man made fibres and will go all bobbly within 10 min of first wearing.

sassytheFIRST Sat 14-Sep-13 08:48:38

Started a thread on mint v the other day. It's all so grey and baggy, like elephant skin. There is the odd gem in the catalogue but then I suspect it is man made fibres and will go all bobbly within 10 min of first wearing.

FloraFoxley Sat 14-Sep-13 08:59:25

Oh yes. Mint velvet. I bought a top in there last year - it wasn't particularly cheap at £50.

Anyway after one wash it was absolutely enormous. It was a size 10 and I swear it was more like a size 18 the next time I wore it - so shapeless, huge and yes ... It was grey silk.

I took it back and obtained a refund as I just really hated it.

I also have a coat which has been fine and a scarf which is quite nice. Would I be a regular clothes shopper in there though? God no

CaptainNemo Tue 08-Oct-13 22:10:50

Bumpety bump. Really want to find a code, especially now I've found out I seem to have just missed one which finished on 7th... Grr.... Especially irritating as have been procrastinating over whether to order some boots from there since well before 7th. Stupid girl.

cwk72 Wed 16-Oct-13 09:45:56

No codes here sad I have spotted this free prize draw to win 250 of Mint Velvet vouchers. I know it is not a code but worth entering though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now