Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Jumperoo

(14 Posts)
Callmedreckly Tue 03-Sep-13 12:20:47

Amazon have Fisher Price Jumperoos for £51 today with free delivery.

Usually around £120 shock

Dillydollydaydream Tue 03-Sep-13 14:37:55

I've ordered mine with mothercare -£76.99 sad
I'll have to see if they'll refund the difference- quite a lot cheaper!

Callmedreckly Tue 03-Sep-13 21:07:20

Oh no, I have been looking on ebay & at car boot sales, but couldnt find one.

A friend told me about them today, so I got one.

Even £51 is still a lot. Hope we get good use from it.
I hope Mothercare do refund, else you might have to 'pretend' it doesn't work & ask for a full refund! blush

Actually Im sure you can change your mind within 14 days & return it to the store.

Patilla Tue 03-Sep-13 21:09:52

Can you post a link I can't find it for anything near that

Callmedreckly Tue 03-Sep-13 21:10:37

Mothercare - Mothercare and ELC are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt*, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. *excludes items purchased in Outlet Stores.

Patilla Tue 03-Sep-13 21:11:15

Please!

Callmedreckly Tue 03-Sep-13 21:11:33

Patilla I will have a look, ordered mine this morning.

Callmedreckly Tue 03-Sep-13 21:17:36

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00AXX710G/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1378239195&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

This is the Cheapest one on there now sad

It looks like they have sold out or made a mistake, as I see they have a few left at £100.

I got the Rainforest one & definately paid £51.

Patilla Tue 03-Sep-13 21:20:42

Never mind thanks anyway.

We have one from John Lewis sitting in the hall so I'll get it out and start the assembling!

Of course anyone who is pregnant right now who might need one in six months - I'm your guy wink!!

Callmedreckly Tue 03-Sep-13 21:21:03

Blame Martin Lewis!

Looks like he told everyone, I just googled it -

Fisher price jumperoo £51....amazon...be quick ...
forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthr...
14 hours ago - Fisher price jumperoo £51....amazon...be quick!!! Quick! Grabbit while you can.

Patilla Tue 03-Sep-13 21:25:15

These things happen. We used some vouchers from our credit card towards it and we would have spent more trying to use them in John Lewis.

although I was still favouring secretly buying thirty pounds worth of cream cakes from the john lewis cafe to commiserate DS starting school

Callmedreckly Tue 03-Sep-13 21:39:38

Yes, they go for £40 on Ebay & Facebook buy & sell groups, so Im sure we can sell them on.

Google says the offer was on August 23rd as well, for a day. If my friend hadnt told me early today, I wouldnt have known either.

I got the matching take a long swing from Ebay for £10.60, I always check for items within a 10 mile radius & go & collect.

<obsessed with bargains>

Dillydollydaydream Wed 04-Sep-13 08:32:51

I contacted mothercare and they are going to refund the difference. See it's no longer £51 on Amazon though so hopefully they'll still honour that!

Callmedreckly Wed 04-Sep-13 09:58:30

I hope they do, theres some for £69 now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now