Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Brittany Ferries 10% discount code up for grabs

(7 Posts)
PeggyBabcockBoot Thu 29-Aug-13 14:50:44

I have joined the frequent traveller scheme that allows me to pass on a discount code to friends. PM me for the code if you want it for 2013 and 2014 bookings

PeggyBabcockBoot Sat 21-Sep-13 17:04:04

Still valid for travel for 2013 to 2014

MissLurkalot Mon 23-Sep-13 20:58:35

Yes please, just got to work out how to message you!

PeggyBabcockBoot Wed 08-Jan-14 14:39:05

Just had an email from Brittany Ferries to say this code can still be used - PM me for the code.

scaevola Wed 08-Jan-14 14:43:39

How frequently do you have to use their crossings to be eligible to sign up as 'frequent' and in practice how often do you need to be crossing for it to be worthwhile?

(I'll google as well, but thought you might know the first off the top of your head, and have an insight into the latter).

Many thanks if you can help.

PeggyBabcockBoot Wed 08-Jan-14 16:12:00

We go three times a year - so 6 crossings.

It used to be that you had to own a property overseas to qualify but think anyone can be a member now (providing you pay the fee they are happy!). Sent the code across to you a few mins ago.

scaevola Wed 08-Jan-14 19:10:29

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now