Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Do Boots do online free delivery/ discount codes?

(6 Posts)

I've never done Boots online and I wondered if they did any new customer type codes?

SandyChick Sun 18-Aug-13 21:15:24

I don't think they do.

They sometimes do triple advantage points/bonus points.

I think on the run up to christmas they give £12 worth of advantage points if you spend £50+

I think they deliver to store for free. A

philden Mon 19-Aug-13 10:50:07

Yes they do free home delivery if order over £45 alternatively you can collect in nominated store if over £20
Done several times, very easy. My local store small so many things not available but you can order anything online and pick up local
Look out for offers sometimes exclusive online offers too

Doearwigsmakechutney Sun 25-Aug-13 20:07:28

Try topcashback for up to 6/8% cash back on your first order smile

monica77798 Wed 28-Aug-13 13:27:55

Yeah they do them, but not as much as some stores. This is the only one I could find at the mo (for 10% off orders over £50):

www.suppose.com/deals/view/14743/

Think it runs out next week though

Jules04 Wed 04-Sep-13 10:38:03

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now