Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Family & Friends railcard - any promo codes??

(11 Posts)
MissClaws Sat 29-Jun-13 20:05:42

Has anyone got a valid promo code. Notice it's currently £70 for a 3 year railcard but wondered if there was any further discount available or if anyone knows when the 2 months free trial starts. Thanks in anticipation thanks

Yonihadtoask Sat 29-Jun-13 20:18:19

I haven't seen a promo code, but am impressed by these Railcards.

DH is taking his DS to London shortly. Even taking into account the cost of the actual F & F Railcard - the fare is less than it would have been without.

Bargain!

MissClaws Sat 29-Jun-13 20:44:08

Thanks for that, don't want to appear greedy over ambitious but always looking for that little bit extra grin DS only 2 & half but I often travel on my own with him so buy him a ticket to ensure I've got two seats together as couldn't manage with him on my knee xx

maxybrown Sat 29-Jun-13 22:51:28

the 2 month free one is with daily mail and was in May I'm afraid!

MissClaws Sun 30-Jun-13 13:39:26

Ah, OK thanks maxybrown

TaraQ Tue 02-Jul-13 12:08:07

Can i ask though if anyone applied for the free daily Mail one and has actually received it? I applied and got the email confirming application but have never received railcard/ Am getting stressed as have booked tickets to London in Mid-July using the card. Am worried that they are not ever going to appear...x

Hasitfallendownagain Tue 02-Jul-13 12:10:06

TaraQ, yes, I'm afraid I got mine weeks ago.

maxybrown Tue 02-Jul-13 12:40:12

why not contact them Tara? I got mine through last year really quickly - they will probably send a replacement

TaraQ Tue 02-Jul-13 13:58:23

But I am not sure who to contact. I phoned the general enquiries number that is on the friends and family railcard website but they told me that becasue it was run through the daiy mail it was nothing to do with them. Any ideas?....x

jenni75 Fri 05-Jul-13 07:58:25

Hi, looked on my letter to see if i could see a phone number for you Tara, i can't see one, but the card itself was issued by:-
Railcard Marketing, ATOC, 40 Bernard Street, London.

I googled their address and have found a phone number - 020 7841 8000

Hope that helps!

TaraQ Wed 10-Jul-13 13:11:30

YOu are legend jenni. It arrived this morning! Hoorah! Worry over. Thanks so much x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now