Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Does Wrap London have a summer sale? If so, any idea of when it starts?

(7 Posts)
LeoandBoosmum Sat 22-Jun-13 21:24:23

Thank you both smile

ggirl Sat 22-Jun-13 18:53:37

I've never had anything go astray , have ordered loads of stuff and sent loads back

Alibabaandthe40nappies Sat 22-Jun-13 18:52:19

Their sale is already on, they don't tend to discount everything until very close to the end of the season IME.

LeoandBoosmum Sat 22-Jun-13 18:49:55

Thanks, ggirl smile I did sign up last night but I'm impatient! Ha ha! I did get a free returns thing by email last night but I've heard bad things about using their own return system (they won't refund if things go astray)... Have you had good experiences? Thanks smile

ggirl Sat 22-Jun-13 18:02:34

meant to say I think they reduce prices gradually rather than have big dsicount sales

ggirl Sat 22-Jun-13 18:01:57

they do have sales have you signed up for emails?

LeoandBoosmum Sat 22-Jun-13 18:00:01

I have my eye on two things but they are a bit over budget at current cost. I see some things have reduced in price but not the pieces I'm after - typical!! Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now