Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Babycurls.co.uk 10% Discount Code

(4 Posts)
jennyrocker Wed 12-Jun-13 13:58:09

Just seen this discount code for Babycurls on their Facebook page - 10% off anything you buy if you enter FBOOK at the checkout. I usually buy Grobags from them because the prices are great but they have all sorts of baby and kids stuff!
(www.babycurls.co.uk)

monica77798 Wed 12-Jun-13 14:44:30

cheers jenny! do you have to like them on facebook too?

jennyrocker Wed 12-Jun-13 15:47:17

Not sure... Maybe! Their facebooks www.facebook.com/babycurls.co.uk just in case :-)

Stuart90 Mon 14-Oct-13 08:29:28

Hi,
I would strongly suggest that you don't use this company. I ordered a Yummy Mummy changing bag for my wife as a present and 3 weeks later I have no bag. They were quick to take payment but now will not reply to my e-mails and have not issued a refund. They have no contact phone number and only address is a PO Box. Only searched for reviews after my problems, found similar complaints about items not turning up. Think you would be taking a bit of a gamble by using this company as some people get what they order and some don't. My advise, DO NOT USE THEM.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now