Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Any discounts on TP trampolines?

(6 Posts)
SunnyUpNorth Sat 11-May-13 23:10:05

Have seen lots of historic deals when I search in google but can't find any decent current discounts. Anyone know where to buy a 12 foot TP trampoline at the best price?

driftwoodsands Sun 12-May-13 19:34:57

Bump! I'm interested in this too.

IroningBoredDaily Sun 12-May-13 19:52:55

I am interested too!!

IroningBoredDaily Mon 13-May-13 10:10:05

I haven't seen any promotions on tp trampolines. I did see some decent prices on the plum magnitude trampolines though - anyone know anything about any of these?

Lioninthesun Wed 15-May-13 00:42:00

Hush Hush had some at good prices but they sold out fast and the rest of the net seems to be keeping up now with lower prices. I was looking at a kingfisher 10ft one on ebay for £90...Ebay seems to be the cheapest atm.

SunnyUpNorth Fri 17-May-13 21:15:58

Thanks all. Having had a read around it seems TP are one of the best for lasting well and therefore worth the initial extra spend as cheaper in the long run if it doesn't have to be replaced. I will keep my eyes peeled for an offer and report back if I find anything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now