Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Daily Mail Free 2 month Family & Friends Railcard offer

(10 Posts)
Rhumba Mon 13-May-13 13:26:11

Many thanks, this is fantastic. Had booked a rail trip on line at the end of June with the children and needed a card for this period as had booked as if I had the card. Not sure I'll use it otherwise though.

ChasingStaplers Mon 13-May-13 08:05:34

Brilliant! Thanks.

I have 3 DC under 5 but very often ticket inspectors tell me to buy the family option when travelling as it's cheaper (!), even though my children aren't of paying age.

jenni75 Mon 13-May-13 07:52:34

Hi, Kashe, copied and pasted this from mail website, jen

Up to four adults and four kids can travel on one Family & Friends Railcard which gets you 1/3 off adult fares and 60% off kids’ fares.

You can nominate a second cardholder for your two month Family & Friends Railcard. The other cardholder can use the Railcard when you aren’t – or you can both get the discounts if you’re travelling together, as long as you have at least one child aged 5 – 15 with you.

bellabelly Mon 13-May-13 00:38:02

Thank you!

kashe Mon 13-May-13 00:20:03

Just signed up..Thanks.

But i have a question my kid is just 9 months old. Can i use it ?

Husband + wife + 9 month kid ??

Let me know the process ?

Thanks!

Savoytruffle Sun 12-May-13 19:41:02

Great tip, thanks!

Gobbolinothewitchscat Sun 12-May-13 12:00:32

Thank you! Just signed up

ihatethecold Sun 12-May-13 11:56:46

brilliant, i have signed up

jenni75 Sat 11-May-13 16:50:33

Hi, been waiting for this offer to appear this year, as have signed up to it in the past. After the free 2 month railcard expires, you have the opportunity to buy one with a £10 discount.www.dailymail.co.uk/home/prmts/article-2321452/A-free-month-Family--Friends-railcard-Daily-Mail-readers.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now