Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Daily Mail Free 2 month Family & Friends Railcard offer

(10 Posts)
Rhumba Mon 13-May-13 13:26:11

Many thanks, this is fantastic. Had booked a rail trip on line at the end of June with the children and needed a card for this period as had booked as if I had the card. Not sure I'll use it otherwise though.

ChasingStaplers Mon 13-May-13 08:05:34

Brilliant! Thanks.

I have 3 DC under 5 but very often ticket inspectors tell me to buy the family option when travelling as it's cheaper (!), even though my children aren't of paying age.

jenni75 Mon 13-May-13 07:52:34

Hi, Kashe, copied and pasted this from mail website, jen

Up to four adults and four kids can travel on one Family & Friends Railcard which gets you 1/3 off adult fares and 60% off kids’ fares.

You can nominate a second cardholder for your two month Family & Friends Railcard. The other cardholder can use the Railcard when you aren’t – or you can both get the discounts if you’re travelling together, as long as you have at least one child aged 5 – 15 with you.

bellabelly Mon 13-May-13 00:38:02

Thank you!

kashe Mon 13-May-13 00:20:03

Just signed up..Thanks.

But i have a question my kid is just 9 months old. Can i use it ?

Husband + wife + 9 month kid ??

Let me know the process ?

Thanks!

Savoytruffle Sun 12-May-13 19:41:02

Great tip, thanks!

Gobbolinothewitchscat Sun 12-May-13 12:00:32

Thank you! Just signed up

ihatethecold Sun 12-May-13 11:56:46

brilliant, i have signed up

jenni75 Sat 11-May-13 16:50:33

Hi, been waiting for this offer to appear this year, as have signed up to it in the past. After the free 2 month railcard expires, you have the opportunity to buy one with a £10 discount.www.dailymail.co.uk/home/prmts/article-2321452/A-free-month-Family--Friends-railcard-Daily-Mail-readers.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now