Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Joules 25% Code

(6 Posts)

Managed to use it on the iPad but couldn't on the PC, so ordered the bits I wanted. So frustrating to be hampered getting a deal. I keep forgetting to use quidco type sites too, grrr.

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Tue 23-Apr-13 22:12:39

Their website is pretty crap tbh. Every time they have a sale I can't put more than 3/4 items in the bag without it all disappearing. If you try to search by girl size/age it never properly works and it doesn't remember what you had in your bag when you next log in... Mind you, it has probably saved me around £300 in the last year, so I should be thanking them really! That and the fact they don't use paypal - I really would be in trouble!

oxcat1 Sun 21-Apr-13 20:04:29

I can get the cde to work but can't then log on - says uNregistered account despite the fact it isn't!

This happened to me last time they had a sale as well. Soon annoying! I can't do it by phone as a) I'm in hospital and have no phone reception, and b) I want to use Quidco!

Grrrrrr!

Has anyone tried the ND25 this weekend? Expires today, I can't get it to work.

Sandra44 Tue 16-Apr-13 17:33:05

Hey thanks for this! I found £20 off £100 spend here. Thought it might be worth a share.

www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/joules

rosiedom Tue 16-Apr-13 13:52:11

25% off full priced items - FY25

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now