Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

LEGOLAND RESORT CODES OR PROMOTIONS???

(6 Posts)
Imozarabelle Sun 24-Mar-13 22:38:38

Thanks for all the messages. Have decided too much money and taking them to Alton Towers for one day with Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Free day out saving£££s!! smile

Dereksmalls Mon 18-Mar-13 22:23:30

See if Kidstart have an offer

PipCarrier Mon 18-Mar-13 19:45:40

If you pm me I have a free entry for kids voucher I'd be happy to post you. It's one free child with a paying adult, so only helps for one but hopefully better than nothing?!

noodleone Sun 17-Mar-13 09:38:36

If it's just for the entry tickets use Tesco club card points and stay in a different hotel. I don't know about discounts on the hotel though

Don't know about overnight but the entertainer toy shop were giving out kids for £1 vouchers yesterday when I spent £10 on presents.

Or try eBay & gumtree I've had great theme park bargains on there

Imozarabelle Sat 16-Mar-13 17:40:24

Hoping to take 3 dds to Legoland overnight and just wondered if anyone knows of any money-off codes or promos that could help soften the blow! thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now