Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

does anyone have a amazon gift card code please for £20 i have just lost mine :( was a birthday present

(115 Posts)
willowsun Tue 12-Mar-13 17:42:06

i would be very grateful

sleepysox Tue 12-Mar-13 20:40:12

I've lost my marbles- can anyone send me some more?

HotPinkWeaselWearingLederhosen Tue 12-Mar-13 20:40:56

What's happening Monday? Are Tesco branching out with their burgers?

WildThong Tue 12-Mar-13 20:43:27

I have an email address for a Nigerian Prince, he might be able to help, he seems very generous
smile

TheChaoGoesMu Tue 12-Mar-13 21:48:22

I trod on a marble earlier and hurt my foot. You can have that one if you like sleepsox. I dont want it anymore. Will one be enough?

Guess what I found on Blueberry Hill?

TheChaoGoesMu Tue 12-Mar-13 21:54:56

Did you find your thrill?

Convert Wed 13-Mar-13 10:07:58

I have lost a Chinese dwarf hamster.

For lost, read one of my fucking cats has broken then cage and brutally murdered DS1s hamster. He found it dead on the carpet this morning. Does anyone have a spare one? Or some cash to pay for therapy for DS?

Disclaimer, it is not my birthday, however I think one of the cats thought it was theirs.

I've lost my tits since having the DC. Anyone fancy donating some nice plump ones?

Ew Convert that's horrible sad

I have an overabundance of Norkage, flump, help yourself

Norks nobody likes a show-off grin

munchkinmaster Wed 13-Mar-13 13:28:57

There's this place down my way, OP, where they give the books out for free. More than £20 worth. There's a catch somewhere, I think you need to give them back or something. I dunno <helpful>

OP come back. I want to know if you were joking or not.

UnChartered Wed 13-Mar-13 17:50:38

i lost my heart to a starship trooper

<smears silver highlighter across cheeks, fluffs perm>

TheSecondComing Wed 13-Mar-13 17:53:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now