Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

does anyone have a amazon gift card code please for £20 i have just lost mine :( was a birthday present

(115 Posts)
willowsun Tue 12-Mar-13 17:42:06

i would be very grateful

FancyPuffin Tue 12-Mar-13 18:19:23

My wallets to small for my £50s anyone got a spare sad

Am also wondering if KateS read the thread.

That op is hilarious!

I've lost my marbles. If anyone's got any spare I'd be grateful.

I am cold. I am naked. Are you there, are you there?

PeachActiviaMinge Tue 12-Mar-13 18:20:43

I lost my waist sad 2 pregnancies and too much chocolate have stolen it away from me. If you donate just 75 each then I can lipo after this baby elephant is born.

I can donate some belly button lint and a stale wotsit to OP's fund.

Blatherskite Tue 12-Mar-13 18:21:18

In this case, I think the MNHQ warning is more of a "yes we've seen it, please stop reporting it now" message than an actual attempt to stop some poor sap parting with £20

Hold on, does just asking strangers for money work? Why the fuck have I not done this confused
This can't be for real, can it?

TrampyPants Tue 12-Mar-13 18:23:22

My nonexistent car is roofless, can someone send me a new one?

I like Bentleys.

AvonCallingBarksdale Tue 12-Mar-13 18:24:54

Umm, my house is in need of some tlc. Alternatively, if anyone could just send me a new one, that'd be great smile
TIA.

Pascha Tue 12-Mar-13 18:26:02

I actually do have an amazon gift code, I've had it for months, not spent it yet. If you want it, OP, my email is sodoff@itsmine.co.uk

TrampyPants Tue 12-Mar-13 18:27:03

any donations can be made to:

TightAsANunsNadge@ripuoff.net

got my hands, got my feet, got my arms, got my fingers, got my liver, got my blood, got myyyy sseeeeexxxxxxxx

But I aint got no Muller Yoghurt
(because it's YUK)

FancyPuffin Tue 12-Mar-13 18:30:51

I'm very worried about your house situation Trampy

I've got a spare 4 bedroom one, well, the butler usually sleeps in it but i can relegate him to the barn.

Anyone one else waiting to get called a bjullying bjitch?

Blatherskite Tue 12-Mar-13 18:32:41

It would appear that the op is a genuine MNer. Maybe she's having a bad day? she is now

TrampyPants Tue 12-Mar-13 18:35:58

I need at least 6 bedrooms, 1 for my jewels...

Catsdontcare Tue 12-Mar-13 18:37:59

Best OP ever.

MirandaWest Tue 12-Mar-13 18:40:42

You can have physical amazon gift cards by the way so it is possible to lose one. But just asking us a bit rubbish really - we need more sob story...

Um, no. Sorry.

If anyone has a spare throat that they would like to donate to a sad sufferer of tonsillitis please send to

WantsToBeAbleToEatScratchyFood@crapthroat.com

I quite fancy a packet of Jaffa Cakes, if anybody would like to send one.

This thread has got to be the most peculiar I've ever seen on here. smile

TheFallenNinja Tue 12-Mar-13 18:51:39

Spare a gift card for an ex leper ?

GoSuckEggs Tue 12-Mar-13 18:58:37

Well i am taking this as definitive proof that some of you lot are nuts!

OutragedFromLeeds Tue 12-Mar-13 19:00:50

The OP appears to be someone who want us to send her £20. She may not be who she appears to be?! What is she after then? Our souls....stolen via an Amazon giftcard? Blimey.

ReluctantBeing Tue 12-Mar-13 19:04:17

I'd like something too...any amount over £1m will do.

An ex-leper FallenNinja? Did this bloke just come along and heal you without a thought of your trade? Bastard.

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Lol. That is all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now