Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

does anyone have a amazon gift card code please for £20 i have just lost mine :( was a birthday present

(115 Posts)
willowsun Tue 12-Mar-13 17:42:06

i would be very grateful

woopsidaisy Tue 12-Mar-13 18:05:15

Eh, crazy thought. You don't think the poster could be jokingdo you?

lockets Tue 12-Mar-13 18:05:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

any body got spares?

Schnarkle Tue 12-Mar-13 18:07:08

I've never noticed this part of MN before. Will have to explore if it's the norm to give away free cash.

Plus3 Tue 12-Mar-13 18:09:06

I've got one for £30 not so subtle boast you can have it once I have spent it. Is that ok?

TrampyPants Tue 12-Mar-13 18:09:53

I lost £50 on a horse that I didn't place a bet on sad who wants to reimburse me? It's not my birthday!

SuckingDiesel Tue 12-Mar-13 18:11:49

grin Norks.

I have plenty of grips to spare. Willing to donate one to the OP.

FancyPuffin Tue 12-Mar-13 18:11:51

At least it's not subtle begging

hmm

Right well my washing machine has broken.

Can someone please give me a new one?

If folks are giving stuff away I'll take a bonk off Steve Carell if you don't mind.

SuckingDiesel Tue 12-Mar-13 18:13:59

My diamond shoes need reheeled. Anyone want to help me out?

youmaycallmeSSP Tue 12-Mar-13 18:14:51

Can I join the queue? I'll settle for a tender but it had better be crisp.

Course I can love! You want to pm me and I'll let you know it.

Do you want my credit card details while we're at it?

SuckingDiesel Tue 12-Mar-13 18:15:10

Steve Carell? Here, have my specs Laurie. Your need id obviously greater than mine grin

a crisp and tender WHAT, though SSP?

youmaycallmeSSP Tue 12-Mar-13 18:16:03

Tenner tenner tenner. Although if anyone is willing to give me a tender to do absolutely nothing for any a large sum of money I'm up for that too. Quality service guaranteed.

KateSMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 12-Mar-13 18:16:13

Hello everyone, as is our policy in these situations, we do advise all our members to be aware that not everyone on t'internet is who they say they are.

Although we're awed daily by the astonishing support our members give each other through life's trickier twists and turns, we'd always caution anyone never to give more of themselves to another poster, emotionally or financially, than they can afford to spare.

TrampyPants Tue 12-Mar-13 18:16:16

we could set up a paypal appeal while we are at it, I suppose...

SuckingDiesel Tue 12-Mar-13 18:16:41

Here's my Paypal address. Just in case anyone wants to donate to my diamond shoe reheeling fund:

morefrontthanblackpool@cheekybugger.com

anybody got some joy in their heart to keep me singing?

Thingiebob Tue 12-Mar-13 18:17:16

If it is a gift card, the Giver can resend it to you, no problem.

TrampyPants Tue 12-Mar-13 18:17:49

Katie, this is a blatant begging thread. not a "I only have one potato and a can of tuna, my dog ate my bank account, how will I feed my 8 children?" thread

youmaycallmeSSP Tue 12-Mar-13 18:18:00

Thanks for the warning MNHQ. The OP really wrung my heart strings so I was just about to send her my last penny. Imagine if you hadn't posted! shock

HAHAHA!
MNHQ warning.

<puts on serious spectacles> very sensible advice, KateS

youmaycallmeSSP Tue 12-Mar-13 18:19:04

My tender/tenner offer is genuine though wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now