Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Angulus shoes

(2 Posts)
clared Thu 14-Mar-13 16:02:52

H there, I work for a children's show shop up in edinburgh. We may have some angulus for you in a size 31 or 32. I've asked the girls to have a look and get in touch, as I'm sure we could discount them for you. If you'd like to get in touch with them sooner, the phone number is 0131 315 3322 and my name is Clare, if that makes it easier. I'm not sure what styles and colours they have available n that size, but thought it was worth a try? Hope you find something, Clare

janji Thu 28-Feb-13 00:16:55

Dd aged 6 (size 31 euro shoe size) has very broad feet and despite efforts to try other brands, Angulus seem to be the only ones suitable for everyday use (school shoes). This works out so expensive!! Any one know of any online codes /stockists who may have them at a less eye watering price?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now