Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Pizza Express, Nandos or Frankie and Bennys

(6 Posts)
Ffuntimewincies Fri 22-Feb-13 17:24:11

Thanks for those smile, I've recently got my first smart phone so will search out those apps. No McDonalds near the cinema Hoaz grin.

Hmm, on this occasion I might just get them some popcorn and drop them home for tea.

littlemissnormal Fri 22-Feb-13 16:50:08

Frankie and bennys have an app which gives you free children's meals when you buy an adults.

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Fri 22-Feb-13 16:46:28

If you have an iphone get the vouchercloud app

It shows discounts at your local restaurants, might have one of those on it.

Hoaz Fri 22-Feb-13 16:45:04

We've used the set menu for £12.95 with DC, we got 3 meals and shared between 2 adults and 2 children (I don't have dessert, prefer a coffee instead)

Personally, I'd go to McDonalds if I was feeding other people's children though grin

milkybrew Fri 22-Feb-13 16:31:24

I think on pizza express website they are advertising their 3 course for £12.95 weekend deal again. It's a set menu though so not sure if that's what you are looking for!

Ffuntimewincies Fri 22-Feb-13 16:24:34

I'm taking ds1 and 2 friends to the cinema and thinking of offering to take them for food after as the film finishes bang on teatime.

Does anyone know of any vouchers that can be used on a Saturday for restaurants in the title? I'm looking for anything that would shave a little off the bill grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now