Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

ELC still do birthday club 10% off

(6 Posts)
midastouch Fri 25-Jan-13 22:10:43

I dont seem to get them anymore thought id have one for february birthday by now, any ideas?

MrsShrek3 Fri 25-Jan-13 22:13:03

they stop when your child is 6 so you need to get back on there and register them as a few years younger

midastouch Sat 26-Jan-13 01:16:47

my oldest is only 3, strange hmm his first birthday i was sent a voucher and a nursery rhyme cd had nothing since then

Scruffalo Sat 26-Jan-13 01:51:50

The code PARTY always used to work for 10% off, whether it was their birthday month or not-don't know if it still works though.

AmandinePoulain Sat 26-Jan-13 02:51:01

We just got one for dd (about to turn 5). It's a really long code so I'm assuming each one is unique and can only be used once. We haven't had a free gift for a few years though.

We got one in December for DS2's first birthday next month. No free gifts in it, just a cardboard frog that you can't use properly.

Id just reregister or ring them and complain!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now