Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Share a discount code - London fashion weekend 25% off

(4 Posts)
Clovermorning Thu 24-Jan-13 12:59:55

I have a discount code of this spring's London fashion weekend. You can use it to get 25% off for the tickets. The code is WEI, simply submit it when buy the ticket on the official site. Hope it is useful for someone wink

Clovermorning Wed 30-Jan-13 12:52:51

I also find there is a free 7 day deluxe sample pack of Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum with the ticket.smile

jbentz123 Thu 31-Jan-13 10:25:30

I found the tesco voucher codes from Mumsnet Weekly Deals page, it is really best deals for me. Thank you Mumsnet....smile

Sandra44 Thu 31-Jan-13 16:21:41

I went to London Fashion Weekend a few years back. It's a great place to go if you're looking for bargains on interesting pieces you won't find all over the high street.

Thanks for the tip on Tesco voucher codes.

I found this discount today 15% off all orders at Figleaves

www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/figleaves

Might be a nice idea for Valentines Day? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now