Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Small businesses can advertise here.

Online4baby.com/Boun ty Flash Sale Bargain - i'coo Pii 3 Pushchair plus lots of extras

(2 Posts)
chuichi Thu 24-Jan-13 14:19:49

Hi SassyDee,

did you buy this pushchair in the end? Just wondering how it is! I was also interested, but because I haven't seen the actual product in person / not had chance to demo it, I didn't buy it...

SassyDee Wed 16-Jan-13 13:01:32

I've just come across this offer on facebook for a company that I use and thought it was worth a share. I am so close to buying it myself (just need to wait for the hubby to look and see what he thinks! But I imagine I'll buy it anyway! lol) It's from Online4baby.com but the offer is through the Bounty website - they have a flash sale section which I am addicted to perusing smile It's for the i'coo Pii 3 - It's ace! I want the grape one. It comes with so much stuff and so many options for the seat and a carry cot. The suspensions and wheels look perfect for those long walks with the dogs. If you look at the link to their site it has a video about it and all the dimensions and weight etc - www.online4baby.com/icoo-pii-3-in-1-pram-pushchair-grape

It comes with tons of stuff -
I'coo Pii Pushchair
I'coo Pii Pushchair Raincover
I'coo Hard Carrycot Cocoon with mosquito net
I'coo Hard Carrycot Cocoon Raincover
Integrated Speakers with MP3 connectivity
I'coo Pii Fleece Lined Footmuff
I'coo Pii Bootcover
I'coo Pii Seat Pad

To get the special offer - £349 instead of the usual £849! You need to go through Bounty flash sale section. Use this link to get there - www.bounty.com/bountyoffers/flash-sale-160113-pushchairwithcarrycot

Happy shopping everyone smile I'm going to get mine before they go xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now