Can't find what you're looking for here? Check out the Mumsnet Weekly Deals page for great deals, discounts and exclusive Mumsnet offers. Please note this forum is for discussing promotional codes, not for promoting or advertising your own business. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where you can advertise your company or products for 90 days.

Boots 75% off starts today!

(6 Posts)
PostBellumBugsy Wed 16-Jan-13 15:35:04

The stuff on sale is all the gifty stuff they box up for Christmas.

I had no idea about this sale & went in the biggish Boots to get some vitamins on my way to work & it was bloody carnage in there. Did grab a few boxes that I can use as gifts for DD's friends. Feel a bit sorry for anyone with a birthday coming up, as they'll probably get deluged with bargain boxes of gifty stuff from Boots! grin

What on earth is on sale? Shampoo, hair dye, pile cream and nappies?

Oreocrumbs Wed 16-Jan-13 15:26:20

I battled through the throng at the Metrocentre! The best stuff was all gone, but I did get a few bits, £75 worth of stuff for £19.50.

There were no baskets or trollys free so could only get what I could carry!

Huge huge queues, but no one was using the till at the other side of the store confused so I didn't have to wait!

Flossiechops Wed 16-Jan-13 14:03:40

I went in and walked out again!! It's crazy!!

HousewifeFromHeaven Wed 16-Jan-13 10:34:39

It is a MASSACRE in there!!!!!

There are people with THREE trolleys! The queues are enormous.

This is in Bluewater. I only popped in for earplugs!!!

Flossiechops Wed 16-Jan-13 06:32:05

I know they only have limited stock now but I usually get a few bit and bobs in the sale, can't grumble at 75% off!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now